question

ritik avatar image
ritik asked kishoresukumaran answered

After click on Pay on Sale Terminal of clover in Android Emulator, Can someone help ?

Set Up Android Emulator, Here are the details -
Device Name : Clover Mini 2Gen
Other Details : Android 10, x86, API 29

Problem is whenever I click on Pay button register terminal doesn't respond. Any help would highly appreciated.
screenshot-2022-08-03-at-104220-am.pngscreenshot-2022-08-03-at-103016-am.png

Clover Android SDKClover Miniclover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
kishoresukumaran avatar image
kishoresukumaran answered

Hello Ritik,

Thank you for reaching out to Clover Developer Relations.

1. Can I know if this issue is consistent all the time when you click on the pay button? or only happens sometimes?

2. Would it be possible to share us a video (screen recording) showing the issue? I would like to see the work flow ?

3. Just to eliminate the possibilty of issues with the emulator itself, can you please set up another Clover emulator and try out the same. Procedure to set up the clover emulator is here.

4. Can you please let me know your test merchant account UUID? and your developer UUID?

Thanks!

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community