question

tier1marketing avatar image
tier1marketing asked parquet76 commented

Developer account approval process

I need to get my developer account approved, I need to move my app forward, can someone help me get this approved, it's been almost 2 weeks since I submitted it and I need some help getting it approved.

DEVELOPER ID: 8006FXCEM5ZNA

Also, Do I need to go through an app approval process if my app is a single-user private app?
app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered tier1marketing commented

are you planning on having your app on the app market for other people to download it?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tier1marketing avatar image tier1marketing commented ·

No, not for other people to download, its only for 1 specific merchant account. We custom integrated their e-commerce app.

0 Likes 0 ·
tier1marketing answered

No, not for other people to download, its only for 1 specific merchant account. We custom integrated their e-commerce app.

10 |2000

tier1marketing answered parquet76 commented

Can someone help me get this approved? it's been almost 2 weeks since I submitted it and I need some help getting it approved.

1 comment
10 |2000

parquet76 avatar image parquet76 commented ·
You don't need anything approved, just use a merchant token and be done with it.
1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community