question

aakashmcoderz avatar image
aakashmcoderz asked udaray answered

App Pending for Approval on Production, ID 95BJR1W5VFBVM

The prolonged delay in reviewing my app on the Prod-US store has led to significant business losses. It's been 20 days with no action or response from the Clover team despite my efforts to seek clarification. Urgent intervention and communication are needed to address this situation.
Please revert.

App Marketapp approvalsProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ripsuyasti avatar image
ripsuyasti answered

It again has the opinion fantastic to study many of these instructive not to mention specific content pieces within your ınternet sites.best pest control baltimore

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ripsuyasti avatar image
ripsuyasti answered

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing.great falls exterminator

10 |2000

ripsuyasti avatar image
ripsuyasti answered

This is something I actually have to try and do a lot of analysis into, thanks for the postPest Control Vail

10 |2000

ripsuyasti avatar image
ripsuyasti answered

Kinds of Engines vacation packages ‘re affordable, of benefit nevertheless, you pick up every single single single ability required by specific bargain. Search Engine Optimizationbrokerage services

10 |2000

udaray avatar image
udaray answered

interesting content to read, visit my website ( percetakan 24 jam & cetak murah 24 jam )

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community