question

rasmus avatar image
rasmus asked bryanvargas edited

Urgent Assistance Required: App Approval Status Inquiry for IDs 2A6AE3FZN545R & Y5GRN2ZV7JYS6

Hello Clover Developer Community and Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out through this forum after facing significant challenges in getting updates on my app approval status for the Clover App Market. Despite multiple attempts to communicate through the recommended channels, I find myself in a loop with no progress or feedback on my applications.

Background:
My applications (US App ID: 2A6AE3FZN545R and EU App ID: Y5GRN2ZV7JYS6), were submitted for approval on November 29, 2023. Since then, I have sent numerous follow-up emails on January 2, January 8, January 17, January 24, and most recently on February 15, 2024, seeking an update or any form of communication regarding the status of my applications. The last communication advised me to direct all inquiries to developer-relations@devrel.clover.com, which I have done without receiving any acknowledgment or update.

Issue:
The absence of communication from the Clover Developer Relations team has left me feeling ignored and powerless, significantly impacting our business operations and our commitments to clients. This situation is particularly disconcerting as we approach over three months since the initial submission without any form of feedback or update.

Request for Assistance:
I am appealing to the community and the Clover team for any assistance, guidance, or intervention that can be provided. If anyone has experienced similar issues or has advice on alternative channels to escalate this matter, your input would be invaluable.

Moreover, if a member of the Clover team sees this post, could you please assist in providing an update on the review process for my applications? Any information or steps that I need to undertake to expedite this process would be greatly appreciated.

I understand the complexities involved in app review and approval processes and appreciate the efforts to maintain a high standard within the Clover App Market. However, this prolonged period of uncertainty and lack of communication is challenging to navigate.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am hopeful for a resolution and look forward to any assistance or guidance the community and Clover team can offer.

Best regards,
Rasmus

app approvals
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
I have sent a note to DevRel to follow up with you. Again Community is not the place for app approval inquiries.
1 Like 1 ·
rasmus avatar image rasmus bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Bryan,

Thanks a lot for leaving a note with DevRel to follow up. Unfortunately, I still haven't heard back from them.

I understand that the Community is not the place for app approval inquiries, but I also feel out of options. It's been more than three months without a single response from the DevRel team despite numerous follow-ups.

What would you recommend that I do in my situation when communicating through the recommended channels clearly doesn't work?

Thanks in advance for your guidance!

Best, Rasmus

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Bryan,

Thanks again for your reply. I still haven't heard back from the DevRel team, and I'd love your recommendations on how to proceed in the most constructive manner.

Thank you!

Best, Rasmus

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Bryan,

I deeply appreciate your efforts to facilitate communication between myself and the DevRel team. Regrettably, I must report that there has been no progress in terms of receiving any feedback or updates on my application statuses. This ongoing silence is profoundly affecting our ability to serve our clients effectively and is placing us in a precarious position with our business commitments.

Recognizing the limitations of this forum for such matters, I still feel compelled to seek your advice once more, given the exceptional circumstances. The lack of response from the recommended communication channels has left me at a loss for how to proceed.

Could you possibly suggest any further actions or alternative channels I might explore to receive the feedback necessary to move forward? I am committed to working within the Clover community's guidelines and protocols; however, this situation has become increasingly critical for my business.

Your guidance and assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated, not only by myself but also by those we aim to serve through our applications.

Thank you once again for your understanding and support.

Best regards,
Rasmus

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ rasmus commented ·

Hey Rasmus, I will try to nudge them a little, but I know they have a huge backlog; please make sure all required information, details, and explanations are to the "T" with your submission to avoid going back to fix them.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community