question

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega asked kailey answered

Pro or 200 Software

How can I select if my app is available on the Pro or 2000 software?

I have some merchants that use the Clover as Terminal only and there's a requirement by law to have the app do it's functions, but they don't need any feature from the PRO software.

-UPDATE- For future references, in my case, when I obtain a Payment from the API, I verify the TaxRates on the payment object, if it's null, it's on 2000, else it's on PRO. (Pro always has a Non_Taxable rate by default).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

kailey avatar image
kailey answered

In order for your app to be available for Terminal/2000 merchants, your app can only use the following modules: Merchant, Payments, Employees, Printers, and Customers. If you select any but the initial five, the app will not display to Terminal/2000 merchants.

If your app only needs the any or all of the first five modules, de-selecting any others will make your app available to Terminal merchants. You may edit the selected modules on the "Edit App" page in the Developer Dashboard for the given app.

You can check out this blog post for some more information: https://docs.clover.com/notices/permi...

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community