question

androidmobiledev avatar image
androidmobiledev asked androidmobiledev commented

software update - Register app

The problem that I am having is that after the recent software update to the Register app, when I log in there is a short tutorial on how to use the new layout. The problem I am having is that I cannot skip the tutorial. When I select the skip button the tutorial restarts. I have the same issue if I wait until the tutorial is finished. It say to touch anywhere on the screen to continue using the Register, but when I touch the screen the tutorial Re-starts. I am currently not able to use the register app. This is a problem because I need it for placing orders so that I can test the application I am developing.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

voski avatar image voski commented ·

Hi this certainly sounds like a bug.

Can you please provide more information on what type of setup you are running this on? Do you have actual clover hardware? Are you running in an emulator?

Edit: POS-2815 for internal tracking

0 Likes 0 ·
androidmobiledev avatar image androidmobiledev commented ·

I am using a Clover mini and am setup with a sandbox environment. I also have the larger version of the hardware, but that one works fine.

0 Likes 0 ·
voski avatar image voski commented ·

Hmm do you see anything in the logcat of the device that is acting up?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered androidmobiledev commented

Hi @AndroidMobileDev,

Will you try clearing the Register app cache and also doing a force stop on it? Go to Settings > Storage > Apps > Register.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Mark

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

androidmobiledev avatar image androidmobiledev commented ·

I actually tried resetting the clover mini and that solved the issue. Thank you for all the help!

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community