question

lstieper1 avatar image
lstieper1 asked dominicrooijackers commented

PayEezy not upgrading to Clover

10/11/2023 - We were notified of upgrade and email stated we would receive instructions in 3 weeks.

as of 1/31/2024 - we have not received any Clover upgrade instructions. Our PayEezy portal is notifying us it will SUNSET on 3/1/2024 (we will lose ability to run credit cards).

I have contacted the provided support line 3 times and have received NO Help, aside from, "wait a week".

What can we do?

clover developer communityClover StationCustomersupgrade
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dominicrooijackers avatar image
dominicrooijackers answered

We already noticed that our calls to api.payeezy.com are now handled by Clover, I wonder if the forwarding that they had so many issues with last year finally works correctly. It's just a shame that we don't know what will happen tomorrow. I re-wrote our internal API to now call Clover instead of Payeezy but we haven't released anything to production yet because we simply don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. This might become a emergency weekend work task. I suggest you have your alternative ready to deploy for when you wake up one morning and PayEezy no longer works.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dominicrooijackers avatar image
dominicrooijackers answered

the latest from PayEezy

image.png

image.png (58.4 KiB)
10 |2000

jcpearce avatar image
jcpearce answered dominicrooijackers commented

I am in the same boat. Fortunately Clover is my backup processor. I have discarded the PayEzy credentials and am looking to get started with the new Clover API's. These are pretty rudimentary questions but I need to use the REST api, not an iframe API. On the regular Clover dashboard under ecommerce it only lists an 'IFrame' API. Asked the chat support person and they had no idea what I was talking about with a REST API. How do I go about getting that set of credentials (not sandbox credentials)

Thanks

1 comment
10 |2000

dominicrooijackers avatar image dominicrooijackers commented ·
There should be a option under your merchant settings for "ecommerce keys"
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community