question

bhupender avatar image
bhupender asked blabling2 commented

Adding product automatically in register app!

Hi there,

I have been working on a Clover App where we are getting some products from a web API. I am looking to add these products automatically to the register app for checkout. Is there a way to add these products automatically to the cart.

OrdersClover Android SDK
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

blabling2 avatar image blabling2 commented ·

This is a good idea, with great potential, please spread it. But I don't know how to do more, waiting for the experts to guide me

connect 4

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

I would recommend reading through our docs on building order carts and atomic orders: https://docs.clover.com/docs/working-with-orders#atomic-order-requests

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bhupender avatar image
bhupender answered bhupender edited

Hello bryanvargas,
Thanks for your reply.

I checked it, But nothing was given in it. Is there any way within the Clover platform that when we apply the coupon code in native Android app, followed by redirection to the Clover Register app with a item on which we have applied discount that item must be added to the cart automatically ?"

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community