question

deepikadevendran avatar image
deepikadevendran asked figmaresource answered

cannot create a customer

I cannot create a cusomer evn manually in the test mechant customer page. I also tried with o auth method. Its showing some unexpected error. please help me with this.

OAuthMerchantCustomers
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

broos avatar image broos commented ·

Hot off the press, Season 3 of the beloved "These Fukken Feelings Podcast©" is now live as of November 1, 2023. This time around, the theme is evolutionary, allowing listeners to explore and challenge their comprehension of love by focusing on its varying aspects

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

So I was able to create a customer in Sandbox. What endpoint are you using and what environment are you in. Can you send a screenshot of the error.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

figmaresource avatar image
figmaresource answered

Efficiency is key in the fast-paced world of design, and FIGMA RESOURCE helps you achieve this with its collection of free templates. These templates, which range from website wireframes and mobile app layouts to business cards and presentation slides, provide a solid foundation for your projects. By starting with a professionally designed template, you can save time and ensure consistency across your work. FIGMA RESOURCE's templates are easy to customize, allowing you to tailor them to your specific needs while maintaining a high level of quality. Visit FIGMA RESOURCE to download free templates that will streamline your workflow and enhance your productivity.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community