question

mikhail avatar image
mikhail asked bryanvargas commented

Get all inventory items endpoint: Missing items

I'm using the sample inventory (imported xls) and i don't receive some items using the items endpoint: `v3/merchants/{ {merchant_id}}/items`

At the same time, i do see the item if i use filter: `/items?filter=id=WXX1PJQRKW568`

And i do see the item when i use the categories endpoint: `/categories?expand=items`

Can't find any differences between the items present in the items endpoint response and absent.

What am i missing?

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered bryanvargas commented

What output is it returning, is there an error that the item is not found and is the item in your test merchant dashboard?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mikhail avatar image mikhail commented ·
like i described, it didn't include the item in one endpoint response while included it in another. And yes the item was present in the dashboard
0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ mikhail commented ·

Can you email developer-relations@devrel.clover.com with your test merchant, developer ID and the item ID that is in question for them to debug it.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community