question

zalak123 avatar image
zalak123 asked bryanvargas answered

How can I sync some of my inventory items with my merchant's locations using REST Apis?

I want to sync some of my inventory items with all the Marchant locations I have but not the entire inventory items should be synced. merchants can also have items that are unique to their inventory.
So when I update one inventory item it should be updated for all the Marchant locations I have.
Is there any REST API to achieve it?
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

There is currently no API for this, you will have to modify each inventory item on each location on their own call. The merchant has access to do it on their end if they are a MultiLocation Merchant setup and if they need help with that they will need to contact Clover Support on the process on getting that setup.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community