question

coder12 avatar image
coder12 asked parquet76 edited

Adding Line Items To Atomic Order Return 200 But Does Not Update The Order

I create an order from inventory items using the

/v3/merchants/{mId}/atomic_order/orders

endpoint and after creating the atomic order, I want to update the order with inventory line items that have modifiers using one endpoint similar to how the atomic order was created with one endpoint. I try using the

/v3/merchants/{mId}/orders/{orderId}

endpoint to update the order with lineItems and modifiers and get a 200 response but the atomic order is not updated with the line items. Is there any way to add inventory line items and modifiers with one api to an atomic order? Also why am I getting a 200 response when the order is not updated?

OrdersREST APIsemi-integrationsInventoryLineItems
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered parquet76 edited

See https://docs.clover.com/docs/creating-custom-orders for info on adding line items and modifiers after the order has been created. You can add the line items in bulk, but the modifiers need to be added individually. I would continue to use the atomic orders endpoint if I were you.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community