question

tzterri avatar image
tzterri asked angela answered

Payeezy Migration

This is what happens when a payment is attempted on our website. Sometimes it goes to 404 page sometimes it goes to transaction failed. Occasionally, we get successful transaction in our admin. We have no idea why occasionally one does work.

I have spent many hours on the phone being transferred from department to department supposed to call me back, but I never do this migration has been a disaster.

screenshot-2023-11-21-at-103857am.png

Orders
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
if you read the console of the request, what is the exact error it is returning?
0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

There is no need to post merchant support issues here. Please get in touch with support for further troubleshooting. Please remember that this forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance.

If this continues I will have to send your responses to moderations. Thank you for understanding.

-2 Likes -2 ·
tzterri avatar image tzterri bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

This is a hosted payment page that does not work since we were migrated. I am a developer and I've spent days on the phone with Clover trying to resolve this issue. Our merchant account works fine on a Terminal, but the migration from Payeezy to Clover has broken our online payment pages.

Very frustrated I've spent days on the phone with Support and they just keep transferring me to different departments.

https://central-ac.com/payments/

https://regionalac.com/payments/

2 Likes 2 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 tzterri commented ·

If you are a developer I would suggest getting access to the Clover dashboard and just using the Clover hosted checkout. It takes about 30 minutes to implement.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
angela avatar image
angela answered

@TzTerri I am also a developer and had problems with the migration from Payeezy. I was getting the same errors as you. I had a support ticket that was closed without contacting me or fixing the problem. Finally I recreated the buttons in the Clover dashboard and that worked EXCEPT my client does not get an email from Clover when there is a transaction so he has to keep checking. I was told to send the question to developer-relations@clover.com, which I did on November 13. I followed up on November 21. Still no answer.

If recreating the payment buttons might help you, feel free to respond and I will let you know the steps I took.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community