question

phin98 avatar image
phin98 asked bryanvargas edited

Custom Order not showing on POS

I am trying to create custom orders using the REST API. I see that they are appearing on the web dashboard but not the Orders page on the Clover Go App. I have set the "state" field as "open" but this still does not resolve the issue. Here is an example body that I'm sending. Is there any field that might be missing for them to appear? Thank you

{ "total" : 30000 , "state" : "open" }

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered bryanvargas edited

We have a step by step guide on how to create orders that I recommend to look at: https://docs.clover.com/docs/creating-custom-orders

Also make sure your device is not filtering our the orders, the device is online, and try to sync it. is the order showing on the Web Dashboard, or if you do a get orders call does the order show

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phin98 avatar image phin98 commented ·

Thank you for your suggestions

I made sure that there were no filters preventing the orders from appearing. It looks like when I create a payment record for the order, the payment appears on the PoS system but the open order still does not. The order shows on the Web Dashboard and I am able to retrieve the order using a GET call. Are there any other suggestions that I should look into?
Here is the request that I'm making to retrieve the order.
'https://www.clover.com/v3/merchants/BED69M8GQEQD1/orders/KNG4ZS1S23318'

0 Likes 0 ·
phin98 avatar image phin98 commented ·
Hello @bryanvargas. Would like to follow up to if you had any other suggestions here. Thank you!
0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ phin98 commented ·

Have you tried the payload again? I just did a request and had no issues

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community