question

calwest avatar image
calwest asked patriciacaballero commented

Migration from Payeezy

Our hosted payment pages migrated from Payeezy.

1. Not returning POST values.
  2. phone Support No required

Payments
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rlm31195 avatar image rlm31195 commented ·
We are having same issue. No help from support, we just get transferred. We have TWO tickets and no response
1 Like 1 ·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered patriciacaballero commented

This forum is for developers who build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

Clover Support and Advanced Clover Support will be able to tell you why your payeezy is not working or look through the logs to see what is going on and give you a SLA/ETA on the fix. Again, we have troubleshooting docs for the payeezy migration at your disposal:

Payeezy to Clover FAQ

Payeezy to Clover Reference Guide

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tzterri avatar image tzterri commented ·

We have been down for about a month now after the Migration from Payeezy.

Have spent many hours on the phone being transferred from department to department. We are now looking for an alternate processor.

This migration has been a complete disaster.

1 Like 1 ·
calwest avatar image calwest commented ·

Bryan I see (linked In) you are involved System Integrations and Release Testing, did this include the migration from Payeezy?

There appears to be multiple people who have several issues relatied to this migration. Please advise and help all the people who are having issues. Saying "this is a forum for developers" doesn't help us.

Clover Support do not seem to respond to requests for help. Where else can we go.

I am the developer in Australia, and cannot get any response.

1 Like 1 ·
tzterri avatar image tzterri calwest commented ·

It doesn't look like sufficient testing was done for his migration and now lots of people have a payment page that is not working.

I think a class action suit is coming next.

1 Like 1 ·
patriciacaballero avatar image patriciacaballero tzterri commented ·

Hearing this news is really not fun at all. I am so sorry for you
poly track

0 Likes 0 ·
tzterri avatar image
tzterri answered tzterri edited

This is what happens when a payment is attempted on our website. Sometimes it goes to 404 page sometimes it goes to transaction failed. Occasionally, we get successful transaction in our admin. We have no idea why occasionally one does work.

screenshot-2023-11-21-at-103857am.png

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community