question

peter-parker124 avatar image
peter-parker124 asked parquet76 answered

How to charge a card without tokenzising it?

Apart from clover tokenization of a card does clover provides any API to charge a card directly, because in order to use the clover tokenization, I think I have to create a app in sandbox on clover and use that for payments, but I don't want to create a app as it gets listed to clover app marketplace and I don't want that.

Pls suggest if there is other way around without creating a app.

CLover support team told me to use the Pakms key(encry key) but in order to generate that also, I have to create a app on clover.

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

All cards have to be tokenized before processing. If you are a merchant or working on a one-merchant basis, you can use the merchant-generated token from Account & Setup> Ecommerce API. The public key is the PAKMS, and the private key is the OAuth/access/bearer header key. This will not require you to build an app, it will only work to access that merchant data.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered

If you want to limit PCI scope, you should be using the iframe, not tokenizing via API. See the docs.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community