question

info-5 avatar image
info-5 asked juliusknight commented

Clover Woocommerce Integration error

On placing order with clover payment gateway it shows invalid email id while on cash on delivery it easily placed

clover developer communitye-commerce apiAPI Tokenecommerce
8 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
does the payload contain an email?
0 Likes 0 ·
info-5 avatar image info-5 bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
I don't get it sir please describe
0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ info-5 commented ·
when you place an order there should be a field for email. what are you putting in?
0 Likes 0 ·
juliusknight avatar image juliusknight bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

I have the identical issue with my client's WordPress website. I have confirmed that the email address I entered in the #billing_email field is legitimate. pico park

0 Likes 0 ·
josefism avatar image josefism commented ·

I am having the same issue on my client's WordPress site. I have confirmed that my email address entered into the #billing_email field is valid. I also tried copying the value of #billing_email into a hidden #email field and still get the same error on submit.

I'm developing against the sandbox environment and getting console syntax errors about "[object Object]" is not valid JSON from https://checkout.sandbox.dev.clover.com/scripts/account-address-element_18.entry.js

The console syntax errors are present before submitting the form.

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ josefism commented ·
Can you send me a screen shot of the form or payload, please obscure any important PII
0 Likes 0 ·
josefism avatar image josefism bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks. Screenshot below. The form is available (in sandbox mode) here: https://www.sterling.pro/product/invoice/

You have to enter the amount, then add to cart.
1698762190061.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1698762190061.png (254.0 KiB)
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
cmobley avatar image
cmobley answered

Did you find a solution for this? I am having he same issue?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community