question

bradgentry avatar image
bradgentry asked tzterri answered

Hosted Checkout not working after Payeezy migration

Our account was migrated from Payeezy to Clover last week. In Payeezy, we were using Hosted Checkout, but when users try to checkout now, they are getting a 404. We were under the impression that nothing would need to be changed based on the following from the Clover website:

image-1.png

and

image-2.png

Is there something that can be done to make this work as we expected?

ecommerce
image-1.png (86.2 KiB)
image-2.png (59.0 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sweetshopperobin avatar image
sweetshopperobin answered sweetshopperobin published

My store is having the exact same issue. CC payments were working without issue until Oct 15th and since the 16th payments are not going through and when customers are redirected to the hosted checkout page, a 404 error screen comes up. Can anyone help resolve this?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

venturadev avatar image
venturadev answered sweetshopperobin commented

This is preposterous. Loss of business due to lack of notification in advance, documentation, and support.

1 comment
10 |2000

sweetshopperobin avatar image sweetshopperobin commented ·

It's incredibly frustrating. We're having the exact same issue in our store where the site is suddenly not accepting payments that were coming in without issue up to the 15th. I've tried calling support because I was never notified that the migration had happened and they were incredibly clueless and just kept saying "the migration should be seamless" and according to the documentation shown above, it should. But it isn't. I really need some help on getting credit card payments working again because this is a loss of business.

1 Like 1 ·
deros avatar image
deros answered

I have spent HOURS on the phone after they did this to us... AND their "Create Checkout Endpoint" is not working so we can't even implement new hosted checkout.... We have. been down for a week and they are telling me now I have to "Email" developer support to fix their issue and it could take up to 2 days for them to respond.

10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered sweetshopperobin commented

All information about the migration and troubleshooting should be covered here:

Payeezy to Clover FAQ

Payeezy to Clover Reference Guide

Clover Support should have the resources to assist you, if not you can see if you an get in contact with Tier 2

If you are working with our endpoints, you will need a valid OAuth/access token for the bearer in the header. This can be generated for your merchant by going to Account & Setup> Ecommerce API Tokens. The private one will be your access token.

1 comment
10 |2000

sweetshopperobin avatar image sweetshopperobin commented ·
Bryan, this migration has been a nightmare and the documentation is terrible. No one at support has any idea what is going on or why the "seamless" migration isn't seamless at all. I'm waiting for a call back on my case that's been escalated, but can you tell me... what is the endpoint url supposed to be for hosted checkout?
2 Likes 2 ·
cozog avatar image
cozog answered

"Clover Support should have the resources to assist you, if not you can see if you an get in contact with Tier 2"

You are kidding, right?

I'm up to level 3 support after 3 weeks. They call my business on a Sunday (like anyone is going to be there) and leave voice mail.

Been on hold for an hour right now with basic support. Level 3 wants a video of what is happening when a transaction fails. Really? a vid? They'll see me submit a payment and get a fail page. A vid of a fail page is not going to help anyone.

The idiot in basic support is refusing to connect me with level 3, even though they called me, until I send a video of a 404 fail page. So I'm back on hold waiting for a supervisor.

I hate all of these people and their complete lack of customer care.

10 |2000

tzterri avatar image
tzterri answered

For two weeks now we've been trying to get this forced migration from Payeezy to Clover to work. Support has been useless. They just keep putting me on hold and transferring me to a different department and then just get disconnected.

10 |2000

tzterri avatar image
tzterri answered

Still down after weeks but occasionally we get a successful transaction. We have no idea why it seems to work randomly. This question is money we're losing business. We're about ready to look for different payment processor. Everything was working beautifully before this migration, which has been a total disaster.

I have spent many hours on the phone with Clover and Bank Of America. I just keep getting transferred to different departments. No one seems to have any idea how to fix this or what's going on.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community