question

mrahmad avatar image
mrahmad asked mrahmad commented

How can we get the event and callback on tender selection at the payment screen in Register app?

screenshot-2023-10-12-215512.png

I want event listener and callback on click of tender to perform some task in our application. If there is any broadcast and callback to check which tender type is selected by the user before the payment complete.Please help me out.

IntentsBroadcasts
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mrahmad avatar image
mrahmad answered

Hi Clover Team,

Is there any update for me?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered bryanvargas edited

Have you looked at our broadcast events and intents to see if there is something else you can work with?

https://docs.clover.com/docs/intents-and-broadcasts#clover-broadcasts

But currently there is no broadcast events for tender key prompts before payment. You can pull the transactions after it is processed to get which tender it was used for.

1 comment
10 |2000

mrahmad avatar image mrahmad commented ·

I've tried but did not find any broadcast events and intents on cash tender click

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community