question

eastsideintergroup avatar image
eastsideintergroup asked williamdud78 edited

New User - Looking for APP recommendations

Hi folks, we are in the process of migrating from Quickbooks Point of Sale to Clover. We're looking for an App which can help us track inventory for purposes of replenishment. We're a small retail outlet ~575 items in our inventory database; about 100 of which are fairly active in terms of sales.

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

if you are a clover merchant and need to look into the apps please visit https://www.clover.com/appmarket

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pos-1 avatar image
pos-1 answered

Hello, we recently released a free app that allows you to track inventory, vendors, POs, and COGS. You can download it from here: https://www.clover.com/appmarket/m/6BSABRJ17D6T1/apps/739839GHDHBCT

Feel free to email us at support@salesvu.com if you have any questions or need help setting it up.

Cheers,
The Clover Support Team at SalesVu

10 |2000

tomtipor avatar image
tomtipor answered

Hi there! It's great that you're making the transition to Clover for your retail business. Managing inventory effectively is crucial for smooth operations. Considering your inventory size and sales activity, you might want to check out inventory management apps like "Shopventory" or "Vend." These apps are designed to help you keep track of your inventory, optimize stock levels, and streamline replenishment processes.

Now, on a slightly different note, if you have any movie recommendations for a movie enthusiast like me, I'd love to hear them. I recently wrote a blog about a movie recommendation, and I'm curious to know if you have any favorite films you'd like to share.

10 |2000

williamdud78 avatar image
williamdud78 answered williamdud78 edited

Hey there! Welcome to the app world! For your Mac, I highly recommend trying out Pikashow - a fantastic entertainment app offering a wide array of content. It's a must-have for a seamless and enjoyable viewing experience!

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community