question

awkasem avatar image
awkasem asked awkasem commented

Online Order Pickup time - Uber Eats

Hi,

Is there a way to retrive the pick up time of online orders through Clover rest apis?

Thank you

Orders
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
if you are one of our partner providers for Online Ordering you should be able to get the order and expand on onlineOrder and it will provide you the pickup time
0 Likes 0 ·
awkasem avatar image awkasem commented ·

Thanks for the follow up.

I'm not sure what do you mean by partner provider for Online Orders but I am a developer of a KDS app which is already published on the Clover app market. I'm trying to use the following end point:

1. url = 'https://www.clover.com/v3/merchants/' + merchantId + '/orders/' + orderId + '/' +
  2. '?expand=orderType&expand=lineItems.modifications&expand=employee&expand=customers&expand=payment.tender&expand=onlineOrder';

and I'm expanding on orderType as well as onlineOrder and I'm using an orderId that is an UberEats order which has a pick up time - I have the print out receipt of that order. But I don't see the pick up time info in the response.

Am I missing something?

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ awkasem commented ·

The information you are requesting is not available.

0 Likes 0 ·
awkasem avatar image awkasem bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
is there a plan to give us access for such information in the future?
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community