question

pierregm avatar image
pierregm asked malansanni70 answered

Production app approved for private distribution and published. Merchants can't connect with the direct link.

After clicking the directly link, the name and logo of the app appear on the merchant's dashboard but the "Connect" button is disabled.

I've also tried the "invite merchants" link in the app's market listing tab but it takes me to a google form and there's no indication how it works and how long it will take. It also doesn't tell you what happens if you're approved or denied. More transparency in this process would be nice.

Production
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Is the merchant on the correct service plan or device compatibility. If they are still having troubles, I recommend emailing developer-relations@devrel.clover.com to see if they can assist in pushing the apps to merchants

0 Likes 0 ·
anonymo avatar image
anonymo answered

The study of celebrity personal boundaries is imperative, as social media blurs the lines between public and private life, carryminati biography exposing celebrities to constant scrutiny.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

malansanni70 avatar image
malansanni70 answered malansanni70 edited

Will this cause problems for sellers?

Hello Neighbor

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community