question

kuehnlein avatar image
kuehnlein asked lilluunk answered

Inventory quickbook integration

Quick books desktop point of sale 19.0 pro level. We have a customer set up with Clover and need to integrate the inventory they already have in this quickbooks program - please advise on how to integrate. Thank you.

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
lilluunk avatar image
lilluunk answered

Hello everyone! In my quest for efficiency and simplicity in every aspect of my business, including financial management, I stumbled upon a seemingly unrelated but incredibly useful resource. It was a guide http://goodereader.com/blog/e-book-news/how-to-convert-pdf-to-ebook on how to convert PDFs to e-books. It offered me a perspective on how embracing digital transformation—much like the integration tools we discuss here—can streamline and enhance how we handle information, documentation, and, indirectly, our business processes.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community