question

wsdzy2010 avatar image
wsdzy2010 asked bryanvargas commented

why the print event was delayed 15 minutes to be executed

Hi,

After creating the order: X22JAAVRJEVY8, we call the receipt API, the print event is A5BF8RRHK0FMJ, at August 20, 19:18:05 UTC. However, the merchant reported that it printed the receipt after 15 minutes.

Can you help to check it please, the merchant is very angry and we are very confused. The merchant id is KSWQTA3ZJ9C11.

e-commerce apiPrint
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
So i checked the logs for the merchant and they were queueing on their network queue which can cause a delay in pending tasks. I would suggest the merchant to contact Clover Support to troubleshoot their network.
0 Likes 0 ·
wsdzy2010 avatar image wsdzy2010 bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

The problem is that the order generated from Clover POS never delay in the same network environment, while the order sent from receipt API delayed frequently around a few minutes. How can we solve it?

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ wsdzy2010 commented ·
I know we had huge delay issues back in August with print orders and online order notifications, but the issue has been resolved and it was reported on our status page.
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community