question

ferg93 avatar image
ferg93 asked bryanvargas commented

Adding line item trough update order not working

Hello, I'm trying to add a line item to an order I created using the update order service but the item is not being added, does someone know what could be happening?

I'd appreciate any help you could provide.

Thanks in advace.

Orders
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Can you share an example payload you are using?
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
heatherking avatar image
heatherking answered heatherking edited

Hy there i can see your post and i must say that this is really useful.

Check Order Status: Make sure that the order is in a modifiable state. Some systems may restrict modifications once an order has reached a certain status (e.g., shipped, completed).

Item Availability: Ensure that the item you're trying to add is available in your inventory. If the item is out of stock, it might not be added to the order. ADP Workforce Now App

Item Configuration: Check if the item requires specific configuration options (e.g., size, color) to be selected before it can be added to the order. Ensure that all required options are selected.

Error Messages: Look for any error messages or notifications that might appear when you try to add the line item. These messages can provide clues about what's going wrong.

Hope my msg helps you

Thanks and regards

HeatherKing

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ferg93 avatar image ferg93 commented ·
Hi, thanks for your response, I already checked what you mentioned and everything is in order, the endpoint responds without any errors but the item is not being added to the order.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community