question

jordonshaw avatar image
jordonshaw asked bryanvargas answered

Is it possible to send a different price with the atomic order endpoint?

I'm creating an order using a mobile app and hitting the atomic order endpoint. The problem is, I would like to have a different price for the item in my mobile app than the item in inventory. So if an item in inventory has a price set for $3.00, in the mobile app I might want to sell that for $4.00 instead. I tried sending that price, but it seems like it's still taking the inventory price instead. Is it possible to send a custom price for an item using the atomic order endpoint or do I need to convert over to the Custom Order endpoint?

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

No, not with the atomic orders API, Please use the custom order endpoint and this information is highlighted here: https://docs.clover.com/docs/creating-custom-orders

use the v3/orders/ endpoints to create orders with:

• Custom or adhoc line items based on non-Clover inventory.
  • Line items that reference Clover inventory but allow you to override properties like tax rates or item price.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community