question

Ian LeBlanc avatar image
Ian LeBlanc asked bryanvargas commented

John in Sales says the Rest API is no longer being offered

John in Sales says the Rest API is no longer being offered and that clover isn't meant to be used through API anymore. This seems incorrect to me but he would not help me setup an account for my business as i was trying to use a service that was unavailable.

I had found a bug in the subscription api and wanted to talk to support but you have to have an account to talk to support, so you can see the conundrum i am having.

Can anyone else (specifically from clover) confirm that the Rest API is no longer supported and can not be used with a Clover account before I switch focus to stripe or something else?
PS. I specifically asked "So to be clear your saying the Rest API is no longer supported and can't be used", response "yes that is correct"

REST API
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

hmm not sure what he is referencing too, because Clover does support Rest APIs. I recommend reading through our docs on how to use and integrate our APIs.

https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-development-basics-web-app

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community