question

kkoznjak avatar image
kkoznjak asked kkoznjak commented

Active Order in Clover Dining

Is there a way for other apps to know when some order starts and stopps being active in Clover Dining? By being active I mean that user opened a table screen with the order.

Clover Android SDK
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Our current APIs, do not have a feature to show when a table is currently being looked at. You can use the state field and compare the current time and createdTime with the modifiedTime. Most likely when a table is being open they are going to add items to it or make changes and the modifiedTime will change.
0 Likes 0 ·
kkoznjak avatar image kkoznjak bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks for the suggestion, but my app needs to know exactly when order comes in and gets out of the focus to give merchant possibility to do some action upon it.

Would it be possible that you update the Clover Dining to send a broadcast similar to Register app sending the clover.intent.action.ACTIVE_REGISTER_ORDER?

I think that Clover Dining is a primary way to enter orders for many merchants and that it would be good to enable these merchants to benefit from using apps that need to know the order currently in focus.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community