question

rubensyanes avatar image
rubensyanes asked bryanvargas commented

Questions about managing orders in Wordpress

I just installed clover in a woocommerce site using the plugin Clover Payments for WooCommerce

We are using the "Authorize and Capture" option in the Payment action and it seems to work fine, since our first transactions were registered in the Clover terminal. However, the money never have been deposited in our account and the customer said it was firs debited from his account, but after one day it was refunded.

Any hints on what could be happening?

whatsapp-image-2023-06-29-at-142538.jpegIn addition we never saw any notice in the order at woocommerce about changes in the payment. Is that the expected behaviour. Documentation seems to be incomplete in that section

order.jpg

Orders
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
I am not seeing this charge as refunded. If you are a merchant, I would suggest calling Clover Support to review the transaction settlement.
0 Likes 0 ·
rubensyanes avatar image
rubensyanes answered bryanvargas commented

Thank you Bryan for your suggestion.We are planing to have a phone call with your support team.

In the meantime, I wanted to ask you about what we should expect to see in Wordpress (in the account), when the payment is authorized.

We made another test on June 29th, and the payment it still in process in Woocommerce, the money has been blocked in the account but not debited, and my client (the seller) said she cannot see it in Clover. For me it is clear that we are missing a step, but again, your documentation is not clear about it.

Thanks in advanced for your response

1688684560777.png

1688684560777.png (29.4 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Did you go through ever step in configuring the plug-in. Which steps are unclear in the documentation?
0 Likes 0 ·
scooty avatar image
scooty answered scooty edited

If transactions made through the Clover Payments for WooCommerce plugin are not being deposited into your account and are being refunded to customers after a day, there could be several potential reasons for this issue. Here are some possible causes and steps to troubleshoot the problem, Double-check the configuration settings within the Clover Payments for WooCommerce virtual assistant plugin. Ensure that you have correctly set up your payment processor account and linked it to your bank account for deposit. Some payment processors require bank account verification before processing payments. Check if your bank account is verified with the payment processor. Verify that the payment gateway you are using with the Clover Payments plugin is properly configured. Check for any error messages or logs related to the payment processing.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community