question

dev11 avatar image
dev11 asked bryanvargas commented

Export API 403 error

Hi,

I'm using the Export API to get the merchant's history of payments but get 403 Error: You do not have the required permissions to create this export.

The app already has the following permissions: Customers Read, Merchant Read, Inventory Read, Orders Read and Payments Read. What are the other permissions are required?

For troubleshooting, I re-installed the app on merchant account and generated new token through the OAuth flow but the issue persists.

The Export API works fine on sandbox with the above permissions.

App ID: 73MP7ZT17W8J2

REST APIOAuthaccess token
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered bryanvargas commented

You will have to get special permission from Clover Developer Relations outlined in this doc: https://docs.clover.com/docs/exporting-merchant-data

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dev11 avatar image dev11 commented ·

Hi, yes, I emailed developer-relations@devrel.clover.com about 2 weeks ago about the 403 error for export API but they only advised to request for all the read permissions and reinstall the app on the merchant. They didn't mention any special permissions required and there's been no communication since. How should I proceed?

The app ID is 73MP7ZT17W8J2.

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ dev11 commented ·

They are working on adding it to your account, once it is approved, DevRel will reach back out to you via email

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community