question

Ward avatar image
Ward asked Ward edited

/customers endpoint Sandbox now returns 400 Bad Request

I have been developing my app for some months now. Yesterday the customer endpoint calls stopped working, yet I haven't changed anything. The error I receive is "processing_error" and the message is "Unknown Error".

Customers
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·
Can you give full steps for reproduction? I am able to call customers using Postman, so I need more specifics on the call you're using.
1 Like 1 ·
Ward avatar image Ward Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks for your response.

I am able to call /v3 customers and any other /v3 endpoint successfully. I used to be able to create a customer with a COF

https://scl-sandbox.dev.clover.com/v1/customers

and pay for an order with a source (CustomerId or cToken).

https://scl-sandbox.dev.clover.com/v1/orders/{orderId}/pay

Now I can't. My cTokens (clv_xxx...) are declined with errors like:

{
    "message": "402 Payment Required",
    "error": {
        "type": "card_error",
        "code": "card_declined",
        "message": "Token verification failed for token clv_1TSTS2hTLHdBH6H87Pii5SL3"
    }
}

I generate the payment tokens with your IFRAME integration, but they no longer seem to be valid under any circumstance.

As I used to be able to pay for orders with and without COF, I just cannot figure out what has changed, or what I have inadvertently altered.

I would be very grateful for any help you can give.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Ward avatar image
Ward answered Ward edited

I was able to figure this one out. Apparently the 'apiAccessKey' I was generating for a 'cToken' was linked to a different 'MerchantUuid'. I'm not sure how that was changed...

I ended up getting the correct apiAccessKey from my version control.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community