question

ubaldo1002 avatar image
ubaldo1002 asked jerry4322 answered

can I call REST API to pull data from my site and load items in clover ?

Can I call from clover an REST API in my site, for example to pull the items from my server instead of add them in clover merch ??
Also if this is possible can I display different items based on different customers, for example:
customer 1: display item 1, item 3
customer 2: display item 2

customer 3: display item 4, item 5

this is simple done in any web application using API and using params with the customer id and the API will return the list of items..

is possible in clover ??

Thanks

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ishaan avatar image
ishaan answered ishaan edited

Yes, it is possible to call a REST API to pull data from your site and load items in Clover. Clover is designed to work with various third-party applications and platforms through its APIs, including REST APIs. To accomplish this, you will need to develop an application or script that can interact with both the REST API of your site and the Clover API. You will need to use the appropriate endpoints for each API to retrieve the data from your site and then map and upload the data to Clover in the appropriate format.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jerry4322 avatar image
jerry4322 answered

• Check if your website or the platform you are using provides a REST API. Many modern websites and platforms offer APIs to allow external systems to interact with their data.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community