question

coder12 avatar image
coder12 asked jaske09 answered

Take Payment For Order from V3 and Atomic Order Api Before Creating the Order and Sending to Devices

I currently have an application that created orders from the clover v3 order endpoint and from there the customers can choose to pay for the order or pay later. The issue is, the order is created and sent to the device before payment is received.

I want to know if there is a way in the clover V3 order api or atomic order api, or preferably both, to take payment for the order and only after a successful payment is the order is created and sent to the clover devices. That ways, the customer must pay for the clover order or else it will not be created.

OrdersREST APIPaymentsecommercePaymentConnector
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

coder12 avatar image coder12 commented ·

@L_Thomasson @Dan @Lee Tickett @Jeffrey Blattman can someone help with this?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
jaske09 avatar image
jaske09 answered

OAuth process with inside clover it takes me to a clover page that just loads endlessly. If I select a merchant that already has the https://9apps.ooo/download/ app installed it starts the OAuth Process.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community