question

anayooleru avatar image
anayooleru asked parquet76 commented

No orders found when I call to get a specific order.

Below are different the orders two different clover devices returned to my webhook:

'O:A123456789',
'P:B123456789'

The 'O:' order, I can call this <clover_url>/merchants/${ merchantId}/orders/${ orderId}?expand=lineItems,customers

And it returns the specific order items. But 'P' returns "No Orders found".

Are they two different devices, what is the cause? How can I get an order from 'P' event type.

Additionally, there will be many requests to the API to get the customer info:

<clover_url>/merchants/ ${ merchantId } /orders/ ${ orderId } /payments?expand=cardTransaction

But it returns:

{ message: '429 Too Many Requests' }

{ message: '429 Too Many Requests' }

How can I fix the limit?

OrdersREST APIPaymentsecommerceWebhooks
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anayooleru avatar image anayooleru commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered parquet76 commented

P is a payment not an order, check the webhook docs. Same for the 429: https://docs.clover.com/docs/429-too-many-requests

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anayooleru avatar image anayooleru commented ·
So it seems there some Clover device that returns O - Order, and I can get all the purchases under that Order and there are Clover device that returns P - payment, and I can't get to see the purchases made.
0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 anayooleru commented ·
Huh? A payment an an order are different things. A device can create both. There is an API to retrieve an order, and there is another API to retrieve payments.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community