question

thinkka avatar image
thinkka asked bryanvargas commented

I have no Inventory button

Hi - I am new!

I have just signed up a developer account - I am hoping to begin developing an integration with Clover and a business management system I have already developed.

I have a potential client using Clover and the main thing they want to be able to do is to ensure that their inventory is syncronised to my system and that face-to-face sales that they make are passed to my system also, for stock control and other purposes.

I have read the API docs and everything I want seems entirely possible, but I have fallen at the first hurdle in trying to create a test merchant with inventory.

My test merchant business dashboard has no Inventory tab. I imagine there is a setting I have done wrong, but I can't find it despite much searching!

SandboxInventoryMerchant
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thinkka avatar image thinkka commented ·

How does this question get out of moderation??!

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Hey there,

Can you email developer-relations@devrel.clover.com with your test merchant ID so we can update your test merchant configurations.

In the subject line of your email put: "Attn Bryan - Update Test Merchant Service Plan"

0 Likes 0 ·
thinkka avatar image thinkka bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Bryan, I have sent the email but had no response?
0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ thinkka commented ·
The email you sent did not have the test merchant ID number. I would suggest starting a new thread with the necessary details in the email and along with your developer account ID.
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community