My use case and what I have tried till now.
- We are creating an app that will run on clover platform(Clover playstore)
- After doing some calculations we need to do payment transaction[ Payment might include tips, surcharge, discount ], We also need to show these details in the reports(Reporting, Orders)
- We want to use any existing Clover payment process.
- Until now I have tried below three approaches.
- Android Payments API : (It is creating an entry in the Orders app but is unable to open any payment app and throwing the error "No valid clover app installed")
- Payment connector : It is returning canceled message in "onSaleResponse" callback
- ACTION_CLOVER_PAY intent: This worked for me and it is opening payment screen but not sure if this is correct approach as we need to manage order creation/deletion separately and did not find it in the docs section.
Question 1: According to our use-case can anyone please suggest which approach will be best suitable for us? (Intent, Connection, Action_Clover_Pay or is there anything else)
Question 2: Can you also share some tutorial or sample which has shown Tips, Service Charge and Discount adding in Order?