question

Bejoy Nair avatar image
Bejoy Nair asked Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

Error while installing Clover EU on non clover device.

I am trying to install Clover EU on Samsung Tablet. I have installed following versions of Clover Engine:- App Updater: com.clover.appupdater-1100.apk Clover: com.clover.engine-1819.apk

I have also used the bash script "targetnewenvironment" for changing the base url for login. It is showing success after running this bash file. Still the Clover is crashing while I am trying to add account. Getting following error in logcat :-

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.clover.engine/com.clover.engine.authenticator.LoginActivity}: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: String resource ID #0x0

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

Edit: The target_new_environment script has been fixed to work with targeting EU. https://github.com/clover/clover-android-sdk

Thanks for the find on your end!

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bejoy Nair avatar image Bejoy Nair commented ·

The link in your answer is no longer available. I think the question might be deleted already.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Edit: The target_new_environment script has been fixed to work with targeting EU. https://github.com/clover/clover-android-sdk

0 Likes 0 ·
Bejoy Nair avatar image Bejoy Nair commented ·

Hey Mark thanks for the help. There is a mistake in the bash file "targetnewenvironment".

Here in the script EU target is given as "prod-eu", instead of "dash"it should be "underscore" ie:- "prod_eu". Small change but will make a big difference.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Great! Glad to hear that did the trick.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community