question

phcd30 avatar image
phcd30 asked phcd30 published

Difficulty creating a card tokenization - Java to .Net

Hi, I'm following the instructions for card tokenization here.

Ultimately I want to make the API calls from .net core but for now I'd be happy getting the java sample code working so I can compare the output of the java pan encryption to that of the .net encryption when I get to that point.

However, the java sample isn't working for me. The sample code provided can be found here. I had to replace the use of 'DatatypeConverter' as it's deprecated with 'Base64.getDecoder'. While this may be the issue I'd either like to get it working with a newer JDK or understand how I can get the original code working.

I noticed from another post that the transarmor key is not required (the code sample doesn't have it), yet the online documentation states that it is required. Clarity there would be appreciated too.

Does anyone know if the code works on an older JDK, I could maybe try that as the easiest first solution.

Thanks!

e-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community