question

xwebsites avatar image
xwebsites asked Richelle Herrli commented

Cant get verified because the emergency contact cant be saved (Frustrating process) no help from clover.

I have finish my app over 1 week ago, and i have been sending emails back and forth with clover, without any concrete answer. Is anyone experiencing the same.

this is what they answered Your developer account is not submitted for approval. After you submit your developer account, you will receive an email for your account vetting process and then after your developer account is approved you can submit your app for approval in production.

but account cant be verified because their system is broken. i have used windows mac, iphone different browsers and i cant save the emergency info, therefore the verify button is grayed out. this is extremely annoying having to depend on a team that is unresponsive. please help.

clover developer community
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·
When you try to submit your account, are you in production or sandbox? May I have the UUID of your developer account?
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community