mike-2 avatar image
mike-2 asked marialovely answered

Unable to verify Developer Account

I can't update Business Information and the Verify account is greyed out

Developer ID 9KKQTGCKJ1D0P

clover developer community
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

keepcoding avatar image keepcoding commented ·
I have the same problem, I can't update my profile information for account verification. I guess there is another requirement to be met in order to verify the account, but it doesn't make sense.
1 Like 1 ·
uknomi avatar image uknomi commented ·

I have the same issue. Not able to save details

1 Like 1 ·
steeful avatar image steeful commented ·
any answers to this - i created my account and trying to verify using the green "Verify Your Account" button on the bottom of the "Developer Settings" page.... and nothing happens
1 Like 1 ·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Account verification is not available in Sandbox only in Production

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rossace avatar image
rossace answered rossace published

Any answer, i cant update any information either?

10 |2000

zeejaydev avatar image
zeejaydev answered zeejaydev edited

It should work if you switch to USProd then Developer settings.

10 |2000

marialovely avatar image
marialovely answered

hey i am looking for a developer to create my website I want a website like this lottery sambad plz reply me if you can build a website like this thanks

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community