question

angelm avatar image
angelm asked angelm commented

Unable to install USB Pay Display on Station Duo

I'm developing for Station Duo, all ready try to test an app with cfp sdk usage, but the clover mini of my station doesn't pass from the clover initial screen. When I open the register app an select some items, the Colver mini screen stays on the Clover logo screen. I had seen videos of how clover Duo boot and how the screen on the mini look like, but the one that I'm using is not achieving that point.

whatsapp-image-2022-11-07-at-54443-pm.jpegwhatsapp-image-2022-11-07-at-54803-pm.jpeg

Clover Android SDKClover MiniClover Station 2018
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
raghudesam avatar image
raghudesam answered angelm commented

Hello,

Could you please help with the merchant name or device serial. Probably an app needs to be pushed for the Customer facing device to work as intended

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

angelm avatar image angelm commented ·

Hi!

Thanks for the help. This is the device serial on the mini.

C153UQ20120491

0 Likes 0 ·
raghudesam avatar image raghudesam angelm commented ·
Please restart your device ,Missing apps should be installed now
0 Likes 0 ·
angelm avatar image angelm raghudesam commented ·

Amazing! Thank you very much for your help. How is it possible?

However... the clover mini is still stuck in Clover logo screen. And the USB pay display app even when already installed, doesn´t open.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community