question

bumpvancouver avatar image
bumpvancouver asked greyskymedia answered

CLover down in canada

Hello, Clover doesn't seems to connect, I'm in Canada. Your status page is showing everything as operational. It would be nice to have an ETA

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

murad532 avatar image
murad532 answered

Both my stores are having troubles taking payments, tried calling but line shuts before connecting to anyone! This happens during a lunch rush too, unbelievable.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bumpvancouver avatar image
bumpvancouver answered

Yeah, I wonder why they even have a status page, it's shows everything as operational lol

https://status.clover.com/

We have no support, no communication, not ETA.

10 |2000

gammeeok24 avatar image
gammeeok24 answered bumpvancouver commented

New York is same. This company is based on LA. They deceived other local users. If this is the case, why is Clover serving in other areas? There was a disruption in the smooth service for today's lunch. They didn't notice at all. I just tried everything what I could do, and I realized it was due to the maintenance seeing mobile app. It's still undergoing and no time when it is done.

1 comment
10 |2000

bumpvancouver avatar image bumpvancouver commented ·

Same, I had to double check my internet connection, etc. since their status page is showing as "All Systems Operational", I realized after half an hour that they don't even update their status page...

1 Like 1 ·
John avatar image
John answered

I connect and work fine

10 |2000

greyskymedia avatar image
greyskymedia answered

I had multiple client's unable to collect payments in California last Friday and Saturday

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community