question

mattheworton avatar image
mattheworton asked bryanvargas commented

C# example code to take a Credit card payment

I have working code that we use to take a credit card payment using Payeezy.
I would like to see an example of C# code that does the same thing using Clover.
I would take you to lunch next time you are in Utah if you could help me out.

Developer Pay API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Hey there, our Clover API References give you the ability to change the language and see an example request. Here is an example of the Ecomm API create a charge { {sclBaseUrl}}/v1/charges

var client = new RestClient("https://scl-sandbox.dev.clover.com/v1/charges");
var request = new RestRequest(Method.POST);
request.AddHeader("Accept", "application/json");
request.AddHeader("Content-Type", "application/json");
request.AddParameter("application/json", "{\"ecomind\":\"ecom\"}", ParameterType.RequestBody);
IRestResponse response = client.Execute(request);
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mattheworton avatar image
mattheworton answered bryanvargas commented

Hi Bryan,

I would like to chat/talk/send smoke signals about executing a request.
I haven't found what the format is to add a parameter for a merchant ID, or token. or payment amount.

if you would, you could email me at MattO@Pcisgold.com. that lunch offer was real. :)

1 comment
10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Our Clover API References will give you the opportunity to input params and will show you the code request as you go. My recommendation is to fill out a request from our API reference and see how it is written and copy/paste the call into your test environment. If you are still having issues, I would recommend emailing us at developer-relations@devrel.clover.com with your developer account information to assist you.

1 Like 1 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community