question

jkuhn avatar image
jkuhn asked jkuhn commented

Metered Billing - New Tier

So, after reading some other posts, there isn't a way to change metered pricing to add a new tier after app approval. I'm looking for the best way to go about this...

I essentially want to keep my existing metered billing which is $1.25 per transaction. However, I want to also add another metered billing option for $0.85 per transaction. I would love to be able to simply add this new metered billing option to my existing app which is already approved and in production. What should I do?

There doesn't look like there's a way to create a 2nd version or publish a new "version" of this existing app so the only recourse looks like I would have to create a brand new app, fill out all the marketing information again and recreate it from scratch?

Next... I don't want to break or cause problems for all the merchants using my existing version of the app by forcing them to the new version. However, I foresee a problem wherein I'm not going to know what Metered Billing ID to execute following a transaction (old app or new app).

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered jkuhn commented

Hey, since the app is approved you can't add a metered event yourself. Please email developer-relations@devrel.clover.com with your developer information and they would be able to assist you in this request.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jkuhn avatar image jkuhn commented ·
Thank you I just sent them an email.
0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community