question

coder12 avatar image
coder12 asked coder12 commented

Change Account Type and Display Name

Hi, I have a clover developer account and have an approved app on there. I am trying to change my account type from individual developer to a company, but it is not letting me. The option to change that seems to be disabled. Please let me know if and how I can change my account to an organization account and how I can change my display name as well.

app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
sonalsonavane avatar image
sonalsonavane answered coder12 commented

Hi, can you please email Clover at developer-relations@devrel.clover.com with the following information:

• Your developer account name and UUID
  • The type of request and reason for the request (name/email change or full account transfer)

Thanks.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

coder12 avatar image coder12 commented ·
Hi, Thanks for the response. I enabled two factor authentication on my account and for some reason i cannot login as the 2FA code isnt working. I am unable to contact support as well as I do not have access to the account. Can you please help me solve this issue?
0 Likes 0 ·
natalieclover avatar image natalieclover ♦♦ coder12 commented ·

Hello,

Like Sonal said, you can send over an email to developer-relations@devrel.clover.com.

Once we receive that, we can figure out your UUID, reset your 2FA, and then I can help you with changing your account type and display name.

Thanks!

Natalie

0 Likes 0 ·
coder12 avatar image coder12 natalieclover ♦♦ commented ·
Thanks, I have sent an email to that address regarding gaining back access.
1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community