question

jdcunha avatar image
jdcunha asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Issue connecting semi-integrated app to device with Secure Network Pay Display (Clover Connector iOS SDK))

Hello,

My semi-integrated iOS app uses the Clover Connector iOS SDK to connect to Clover devices through Secure Network Pay Display.

I am able to connect the app to my Clover Flex dev kit no problem. However, I am testing connection to merchant's production Clover Flex and am running into issues. The first time, I am able to receive the pairing code on the app and enter it into the device, but after that, I never get the pairing success event on the app. Subsequent attempts to connect result in a device error: "The operation couldn't be completed (Starscream.WSError Error 1)." My dev kit and production device are both on the same network so it doesn't appear to be a network issue.

Please advise on how to resolve this issue. Thanks!

semi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

You are going to have to debug this further on your end. Are you getting an onDeviceConnected event? It seems like a connectivity issue.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jdcunha avatar image jdcunha commented ·
No, I am only getting onDeviceError and then onDeviceDisconnected.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jdcunha commented ·
Sounds like a connection issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
jdcunha avatar image jdcunha David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Any advice on how to debug connectivity issues like this? Are there any known reasons why onPairingSuccess would not fire? Any differences in setup, etc. between a dev kit and production device that I may have overlooked?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community