question

bhampton avatar image
bhampton asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

cannot add sandbox apk to marketplace

I am being asked to pick a plan when i try to add an apk to a merchant in sandbox clover. The button to add a plan is disabled. This is new. what do i do to fix this.clover issue.png. This is urgent and needed to be resolved today as we will be demonstrating new features in our app to a merchant using a devkit. David Marginian help us yesterday when we couldn't associate a devkit to a merchant because we had to pick a plan when we restarted the devkit.

Sandbox
clover-issue.png (271.5 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

If I remember correctly, you requested the payment plus bundle. Your app is not compatible with the payments plus bundle due to configuration you specified (see app settings, merchant availability). So, you can either fix your app settings, and make your app available to payments plus merchants, or I can update your merchant to a register plan.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bhampton avatar image
bhampton answered bhampton commented

so this is our merchant availability screen we have now. what do we need to change or can you make the change for us so we can add our apk to marketplace for

9GYGC6T1CXS21clover-issue2.png

. thanks

clover-issue2.png (143.1 KiB)
2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You need to make sure your app supports the payments plus bundle by unselecting features that are not supported by that bundle. OR you need to have me update your plan to register. Note, apps aren't approved in or available in the app market in sandbox, so I am not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish.

0 Likes 0 ·
bhampton avatar image bhampton David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
let me see if i can unselect the correct features.
0 Likes 0 ·
bhampton avatar image
bhampton answered bhampton commented

I have a devkit for a test merchant. I want make my apk available to that devkit under more tools - installed apps. I want to see the E&J Gallo Point of Sale app like it appears for test merchant edna valley,

26135Y9V1B9HJ

, see attachment.evv-clover.png

evv-clover.png (124.4 KiB)
5 comments
10 |2000

Please follow the instructions I provided to either remove the features of your app that are preventing you from installing it, or have me update your plan to register. Those are your two options.
0 Likes 0 ·
update our plan to register.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ bhampton commented ·

I have updated your plan to register.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
checked with the other developer on my team and we have no instructions for removing features. hopefully we won't have to do this again.
0 Likes 0 ·
bhampton avatar image
bhampton answered

success. the apk is available for all the devkits were using. thanks david.

10 |2000

jerryduran avatar image
jerryduran answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hi David, I reassociate devkits to another merchant AXN3EKXT0SJ61 ,and I'm stuck on the Select Plan screen. The same issue happen on merchant 26135Y9V1B9HJ

microsoftteams-image-29.jpg

https://community.clover.com/questions/38259/http-499-application-error-for-devkit-setup-while-1.html

3 comments
10 |2000

Restart your device and give it a try now jerryduran.
0 Likes 0 ·
jerryduran avatar image jerryduran David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Can you update the plan to register so the apk is available for devkits to use.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jerryduran commented ·
Upgraded you to register.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community