question

sahilv5 avatar image
sahilv5 asked sahilv5 commented

Products stuck in Network Queue? Info not showing in Clover Backend. Resulting in inventory not being removed from Shopventory.

Hey I am the owner of Sams Paradise Vape. I use Shopventory and clover. I have three locations and in all three the Network queue under diagnostics in each of our clover mini register is showing a lot of unprocessed stuff. The payment is coming through but on Shopventory the product isn’t being minused / tracked. Also on clover backend the line item just shows custom item for all products and total is always zero even though there is a payment for the right price. (Click here for Screen Recording) All of this started happening on march 3 2022 around 11:30 am. We called clover and they said it was our internets fault but I’m like how cause it happens to all three of our locations at the same time. We have three separate clover and internet accounts. We have one Shopventory account. I know it can't be the internets problem because I also have a clover flex and when I ran a transaction through the flex it ran perfectly just like it should. The product was minused from my Shopventory and the product info was shown on clover. I have some theories on why this is happening.

1. Most likely it has to do with the clover mini devices not working properly because the flex runs it perfeclty. The clover mini devices are probably not transferring the the line item info.
  2. Shopventory realeased an update about "Modifiers: Mix & Match Products or Ingredients" exactly on March 3 so maybe that could have to do with something. Like there is too much information for clover to handle or something. Or it’s not formatted right.

I really need to fix this problem because my whole business revolves around inventory. I am going to lose alot of business if my inventory isn’t up to date I need this fixed ASAP. Thank you for your time

OrdersClover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered sahilv5 commented

It looks like a fix for this was deployed earlier this morning.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sahilv5 avatar image sahilv5 commented ·
Thank You. All products have synced up and all my inventory is updated. Thank you David
0 Likes 0 ·
sahilv5 avatar image sahilv5 commented ·

Can I ask what the problem had to do with? Was it internal clover issue or was it something to do with my end? Because on the call they said it had to to with my internet. Also what should I do if it starts happening again?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ sahilv5 commented ·

Nohting on your end, it was a server API change on our end that was causing the issue. A customer update request from the device was failing which was causing the stuck network queue. Network queues in general can be cleared by calling Clover support.

0 Likes 0 ·
sahilv5 avatar image sahilv5 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks for the help.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community