question

shopventory avatar image
shopventory asked smokvapeusa commented

Orders endpoint returning orders without line items?

Hi there,

We have several merchants reporting their orders are not showing line items, both in Clover as well as from the orders api that we use to keep things in sync. Attached are 2 receipts from merchant B61.....Y3Z01 - I can provide additional if needed.

Any insight would be much appreciated, as we use the line items to keep track of inventory and this is currently broken for these

Orders
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

smokvapeusa avatar image smokvapeusa commented ·

If you're experiencing issues with the Orders endpoint not returning line items for your disposable vapes orders, our team is here to help! We understand how important it is to have complete order information, including line items, for proper tracking and fulfillment. Please contact our customer support team and provide them with the details of your orders, including the specific endpoint you're using, so that we can investigate and resolve the issue promptly. We value your satisfaction and are committed to providing a seamless shopping experience for all our customers, including those buy disposable vapes. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to address this matter.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered sahilv5 edited

Something looks very strange here, this merchant has a bunch of orders with a total of 0. Do you know how these orders are being created? For some reason I am not seeing the order creation requests in our logs. When did you first start getting reports of this and how many merchants have you heard from? Can you provide the uuids of a few other merchants in a moderators only comment?

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shopventory avatar image shopventory commented ·
Working on getting that info from the merchant, I have at least one other merchant_id I'll post in a moderator only comment. I know for the merchant above, they reached out to Clover support as well so maybe you can find their ticket on your side?
0 Likes 0 ·
shopventory avatar image shopventory shopventory commented ·

I first heard about it 4 days ago on March 3rd and just asked if they had an update from Clover. From what I can tell, the orders are just being created as the merchant sells their inventory normally using their Clover device. They are having no issue selling, it’s just when they went to Shopventory they noticed sales information was not syncing, and when I asked for specific receipts in Clover, they noticed that the receipts only showed subtotals and no specific items on the receipts, hence SV not receiving the sales data and reflecting it on reports

0 Likes 0 ·
wsadiq avatar image wsadiq shopventory commented ·

Some of our clients have reported Clover's Network Q stopped processing. I winder if this issue is related. They started noticing when they started seeing whole bunch of items with custom item. Trying to figure that out led to the revelation that clover's network q on the device was stuck with thousands of requests in it waiting to be processed. Clients are complaining this started happening on Thursday.

0 Likes 0 ·
sahilv5 avatar image
sahilv5 answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Hey I am the owner of Sams Paradise Vape. I use Shopventory and clover and the same thing is happening to me. I have three locations and in all three the Network queue under diagnostics in each of our clover mini register is showing a lot of unprocessed stuff. The payment is coming through but on Shopventory the product isn’t being minused / tracked. Also on clover backend the line item just shows custom item for all products and total is always zero even though there is a payment for the right price. (Click here for Screen Recording) All of this started happening on march 3 2022 around 11:30 am. We called clover and they said it was our internets fault but I’m like how cause it happens to all three of our locations at the same time. We have three separate clover and internet accounts. We have one Shopventory account. I know it can't be the internets problem because I also have a clover flex and when I ran a transaction through the flex it ran perfectly just like it should. The product was minused from my Shopventory and the product info was shown on clover. I have some theories on why this is happening.

1. Most likely it has to do with the clover mini devices not working properly because the flex runs it perfeclty. The clover mini devices are probably not transferring the the line item info.
  2. Shopventory realeased an update about "Modifiers: Mix & Match Products or Ingredients" exactly on March 3 so maybe that could have to do with something. Like there is too much information for clover to handle or something. Or it’s not formatted right.

I really need to fix this problem because my whole business revolves around inventory. I am going to lose alot of business if my inventory isn’t up to date. It would really be helpful if David Marginian could walk me through some trouble shooting. Please someone get back to me. If you need my number ask. I need this fixed ASAP. Thank you for your time

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

sahilv5, I just looked into this issue and our support team is aware of it and our engineering teams are looking into getting it resolved as soon as possible. I can't provide you with an ETA at this point but I will continue to monitor the situation.

0 Likes 0 ·
sahilv5 avatar image sahilv5 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Thank you, David!
0 Likes 0 ·
mnathe34 avatar image
mnathe34 answered

Fees for return orders that are connected to the return order line items may be included. In this case, a change order record for the return fees is made. The operation produces a second return order line item for the expected quantity that remains on a processed word hurdle return order line item.

10 |2000

dianawills avatar image
dianawills answered

I have followed the same method as mentioned by mnathe34 for my Wholesale Perimeter LED Displays.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community