question

jgonzalez avatar image
jgonzalez asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Getting 500 internal server error when login

I am getting 500 internal server error when login.screenshot-20220305-232334-samsung-internet.jpg

Sandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kishoresukumaran avatar image
kishoresukumaran answered

Hi, are you still seeing this error? can I have your sandbox dev login id pls?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

When is the last time you have been able to login to your account successfully? Have you made any changes to your account since then?

2 comments
10 |2000

jgonzalez avatar image jgonzalez commented ·
About 3 weeks ago. No, i haven't made any change.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jgonzalez commented ·
I looked into this a bit, and I am not certain what is wrong with your account. The best option may be to just create a new account.
0 Likes 0 ·
jgonzalez avatar image
jgonzalez answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

The problem is that i bought a Clover Developer Kit and it was associated with this account.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

We can handle the devkit, just let me know what you want to do, FYI, I think this has to do with your merchant being in Puerto Rico. Options: 1) I try to update your merchant to be in the US. 2) You create a new merchant (US address please), and I will disassociate your devkit so that you can reassociated it.

0 Likes 0 ·
jgonzalez avatar image
jgonzalez answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Sure, you can change it.

10 |2000

jgonzalez avatar image
jgonzalez answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Is there any way to contact support by email?

1 comment
10 |2000

It appears to me that you have made a series of API requests to update your merchant and got it into a very bad state. Is this correct? I have your serial number, I can disassociate the device for you. Would you like me to do that?
0 Likes 0 ·
jgonzalez avatar image
jgonzalez answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I have created a new account. Could you plese verified it and associate my device with the new account.

1 comment
10 |2000

I have disassociated your devkit, you can re-associate it to your new merchant.
-1 Like -1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community